Nowadays people are using mobile apps for almost every work, be it ordering food or paying their bills. Developing a mobile app, especially a native mobile app can be a great idea to get in touch with your potential customers and grow your business. All mobile users want a reliable and fast app that can help their daily work to be done efficiently.
Native Mobile App – A native mobile application is developed specifically for a platform such as Android or iOS. Native apps provide more speed, usability, performance as well as accessibility as compared to hybrid mobile apps because it is developed for specific mobile operating system. Native mobile app development involves specific programming languages and tools for different platforms. Many intricacies play a part in native mobile app development.
Here are the main benefits of Native Mobile App Development.
1. Performance – Native mobile apps have higher performance and processing speed as compared to hybrid applications. Native apps are more familiar with the operating system and the code is cleaner which increases the user experience of the app. That is the reason why native mobile applications are more reliable and faster than cross-platform applications.
2. Security – Native mobile applications are more secure than hybrid mobile apps because they have more security protocols. Because of the many security layers in native apps, one cannot access the data without authentication. Data breach chances are very low in native apps as they have an authentic security protocol that works through all the layers of an operating system.
3. User experience – The user interface and design of the native app are designed for a specific platform that makes the interactions more natural and intuitive. Native apps are made for a targeted platform which makes them easy to use.
4. Functionality – Native mobile apps have a greater compatibility advantage over cross-platform apps. Some of the advantages include getting direct access to hardware, better interaction and navigation, and easy API integration.
Process for Native App Development
The complete process of Native mobile app development is the breakdown for better understanding –
1. Idea – When you plan to make an app for your business, you need to consider many things. It includes what is your app’s objective and how it will solve the problem. What is the target audience of your app? What are the important features of this app?
If you are you are convinced that your native app will beneficial for people and that they will take interest in your app, then you should continue the process.
2. Target Audience Research – It is one of the most important parts of the process. It includes researching the users of the app. What are the important features of the app that will engage the users? Analyzing how the user will access the app and maintaining a better understanding of the app. It also includes knowing about the important features that the users are more concerned with.
3. Getting an idea about competitors – Knowing about your competition can be vital while developing a native mobile app. It gives you a clear understanding of how your competitors are marketing their apps and what features the users like in your competitor’s apps. You should also analyze about drawbacks that the user is facing in your customer’s app and how to improve your app’s capabilities.
4. Designing the UI/UX – After finalizing your idea it is time to design the UI/UX of your app. It means how your native mobile app will look and work. Your app’s design and functionality play a big role in making the app engaging and user-friendly. It would help if you also analyzed how the users are operating their mobile apps and what can annoy them while using the app.
5. Choosing the platform – Choosing the right platform for your mobile app is one of the crucial decisions. Both native and cross-app development have their advantages and disadvantages. A native app is made for a specific platform. You should consider cost also as it will go up if you make a native app. However native mobile app will help you generate more leads and increase the reach of the customers.
6. Development- In this process of native mobile app development, the main focus is on giving the proper structure to the application. This process involves coding as well as developing the appropriate app development environment. It includes the app’s back end, APIs, and front-end development.
.Back-end development – Database and server-side objects are developed, configured, and tested with other components of the app during this process.
. API Integration – An API is a set of protocols, practices, and tools that are used to program GUI components and develop software applications.
.Front-end development- Front-end development includes design, animation, the user interface as well as the structure of the mobile app that the user will see and interact with. You should always hire the best mobile app development company for developing the front end of the app.
7. Testing your app – After developing a fully functional mobile app it should be tested to find out any bugs.
Testing procedure includes
.Usability testing – This testing ensures that the app is convenient and easy to use for customers. The app should be fast, effective and intuitive so that users can easily attract to it. It also tests apps’ efficiency and effectiveness.
.Performance testing – Performance testing ensures mobile apps’ reaction time, speed, processing time as well as consistency under various workloads.
Different types of performance testing are –
.Security testing – This testing ensures that the mobile application is safe from viruses, mobile app hackers, and unauthorized access also.
.User interface (UI) testing – User interface testing ensures that the app’s UI interface is meeting all the requirements and is attractive to users.
8. Secure mobile application – Native mobile applications are made for a particular platform so you should analyze and identify the data precautions and compliances that you need to take in an operating system. It will help you to make a safe and data-protective native mobile application.
9. Launching the app – Before launching your app, you should launch the beta version of the app. It will help you get feedback about your app after that you can launch your app on the Google play store or Apple store.
Conclusion – A high-performing native mobile app can be beneficial for business in the long run. For building an effective native mobile app you need to consider many things. You need to hire the top mobile app development company with experience in developing a variety of mobile applications in various industries.