Personal information the app collects:
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account, it will access to the following personal information:
- Customer names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, geolocations, IP addresses, and browser user agents
This app can access and modify your store‘s data:
- Read orders, transactions, and fulfillments
- Modify products, variants, and collections
- Modify price rules
- Modify checkouts
- Modify theme templates and theme assets
- Read products, variants, and collections
- Read price rules
- Read checkouts
- Read theme templates and theme assets
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App; and Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Your information is never shared for the use of advertising. Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
For more information about our privacy practices or if you have questions, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org