Nowadays personalized online experience is the key. Web 3.0 is the result of the paradigm shift in technology. Web 3.0 is the new era of the internet and it is more personalized than ever before. This article will let you know how Web 3.0 will affect our lives.
Web 3.0 is the future of the internet that supports machine learning, blockchain, and artificial intelligence. The data is interconnected with the help of decentralization. Its main features are Openness, Decentralization, User utility Personalisation, etc.
It is controlled by decentralized autonomous organizations (DAO) which are self-operating computer network organizations run by their community members, not by any single entity such as financial institutions or any other body. The idea behind web 3.0 is to provide accurate and relevant results to the user when he searches the web. It is still evolving and makes extensive use of blockchain technology, machine learning, and artificial intelligence that help develop and empower more intelligent applications.
Features of Web 3.0 –
1. Decentralization – It is one of the important features of Web 3.0. Decentralization helps store the data simultaneously and the information found is more personalized as it is based on the content. On the other hand Web, 2.0 provides the data to the user that is kept at a fixed location. Decentralized data networks help dismantle the database for helping individuals maintain ownership control.
2. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning – Web 3.0 supports Semantic Web and natural language processing-based technologies. Web 3.0 is the smarter internet paired with Natural Language Processing (NLP) that helps the devices to understand the information similar to how humans comprehend the information. Machine learning a subset of Artificial Intelligence supported by Web 3.0 helps understand the information as similar to human learning, it is done with the help of improving the accuracy of algorithms.
3. Trustless – A trustless network doesn’t need any trust from any third party or any intermediary. Web 3.0 provides freedom to users that helps them to interact directly without the need to trust any intermediary. It is also permissionless as permission from any governing body is not needed for accessing the data. Web 3.0 operates on blockchains and peer-to-peer networks supported by decentralization independent of any controlling organization. Many application development companies are implementing Web 3.0 for providing a more personalized and better experience for their users.
4. Ubiquitous – With the help of Web 3.0 more devices can be connected to the internet. For example with the help of the internet of things (IoT), many intelligent devices can be connected to the internet. Easy access to content and information is also available with the help of Web 3.0. Digital assistants and the Internet of things (IoT) are examples of this.
5. Semantic web – Semantic web is focused on word understanding and making the data readable by machines. It allows individuals to access the internet from anywhere on any device with the help of semantic metadata.
The working of Web 3.0
The layout of the web pages is defined by HTML in Web 1.0 and Web 2.0. Web 3.0 is also defined by HTML, however, it is different from the earlier versions in connecting with the data sources. In Web 3.0 decentralized blockchain is used to deliver data to perform searches and enable functionality without the need of using a centralized database controlled by a central authority. Web 3.0 is backed by the concept of the decentralized autonomous organization (DOA ) that forms self–governance.
On Web 3.0 all your information is safely secured on a cryptocurrency wallet and you can interact with various applications and devices with the help of the wallet.
Web 3.0 basically democratizes the internet by eliminating intermediaries and governing bodies. In this, a strong emphasis is on increasing the personalized user experience and controlling the ownership of the data. With more concentration on humanizing the online experience and peer-to-peer network, Web 3.0 helps in delivering more accurate results that are more personalized for users as compared to earlier versions.
Here is how Web 3.0 can change the way we used the internet –
1. Customized and Personalised user experience – Web 3.0 will ease the way we explore the internet. It will transform the user experience, for example, the websites will adapt automatically according to the device, location, and accessibility requirements. So basically when you search the internet through Web 3.0, the results that are displayed are based on your preferences and history also. Without searching the specific terms you can get what you need and desire. It will also help businesses as they can optimize their websites effectively in a more organic way.
2. More data privacy – Web 3.0 provides control and ownership to individuals over their data. It will also impact the search results. Data encryption will also benefit the users. Focus on data protection and privacy helps digital marketers and end users as well.
3. Changing the search – Web 3.0 offers global connectivity and decentralization, and it will change the way we search online. Search engines will comprehend the natural language with the help of Machine learning and artificial language (AI).
4. Rich app interface – Web 3.0 will provide a more advanced and rich user experience to the users. It will also boost the E-commerce platform, for example, marketers can display products with 3D product models that increase conversion rates.
5. Blockchain – Blockchain provides an open source and open ecosystem that helps remove the barrier between internet users. In blockchain data and the connection around services are distributed in a decentralized system. It also provides a secure environment with robust security protocols. It also anonymizes the data which minimizes cyber attacks and hacking. Customers can also share their personal information securely
Conclusion – Web 3.0 is the future of the internet as it connects users with a decentralized network. Web 3.0 includes an honest and transparent system of data usage and personalized search results. The internet and the web are not controlled by any central authority. Web 3.0 will be really effective in personalizing your content, and improving data protection. It is still in its early versions and evolving and it will help create a personalized and secure environment for the users. Backed by Decentralization, AI, Semantic web, and Machine learning, Web 3.0 will change the way we use the internet. It will also produce sustainable results and minimize the cost by getting rid of middlemen and arbitration.